|Bachelor Degree Duration:||4 years|
|Masters Degree Duration:||2 years|
|Medium of instruction:||English|
|Tuition Fee:||4375 $US|
This four-year programme will provide you with a wide knowledge of biological and animal sciences, practical techniques and transferable skills for careers allied to veterinary science, scientific research, conservation, animal welfare and the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries.
The programme contains bespoke modules in Bioveterinary Science, in topics such as animal husbandry, veterinary form and function, veterinary parasitology and public health and veterinary epidemiology. Students also choose modules available in the School of Life Sciences, which include animal biodiversity, developmental biology, biodiversity practical skills, comparative animal physiology, animal behavior and conservation biology.
There are several options available each year allowing the student to tailor their degree to fit with their strengths, interests and career aspirations. In the final year, all students have carry out an extended research project of their choice with an active research group. Various modes of teaching are used throughout the programme including lectures, practical classes, problem-based learning and guided study supported by our Virtual Learning Environment.
- treatment of diseases of productive animals
- small animal disease treatment
- laboratory service in veterinary medicine
- veterinary Pharmacia
- veterinary-sanitary inspection of food
- zooengineering (animal breeding)
- management of farm enterprises
- pedigree cattle breeding
- technology of animal product processing
- technology of feed and feed supplements
- We cooperate with only State Owned, National and Worldwide recognized universities of Ukraine.
- A copy of a valid passport at least for one year
- A copy of secondary school certificate (or university degree if applying for graduate program)