Process of Admission in Ukraine
Admissions to Universities of Ukraine are open for international students
INVITATION LETTERshow requirements
Scan these documents and send to our E-mail address:
A copy of secondary school certificate (or university degree if applying for graduate program)
VISA PROCESSshow requirements
After getting invitation letter from students should contact to nearest Ukraine Embassy or Consulate. He/she should apply to Ukraine embassy with the following documents:
Original international passport (valid for one year)
Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV
Sponsorship Letter from the Parents/Person who is going to bear the expenses for student during stay/studying in Ukraine
Bank Statement to prove financial ability
2 Passport size Photos
Documents needed for admission after arriving to Ukraine:
Original valid passport at least for one year
Original copy of secondary school certificate translated (or university degree if applying for graduate program) to Ukrainian language
Original copy of birth certificate translated to Ukrainian language
AIDS test translated to Ukrainian language
- You bring you complete tuition fee package advised by A&B Education Group LLC.
- You must have some money for your personal keep up at least for a couple of months (300USD is enough)
- If you come in after October, make sure you wear warm clothes and shoes.
- Bring all your documents returned from Ukraine embassy with your visa, and do not forget them anywhere at your home or departure airport of your country.
- You must bring one year’s valid air ticket with open return date
- Do not forget to inform “A&B Education Group LLC” team about your arrival at least 4-5 days prior to your arrival. Better if you scan your air ticket and visa so our representative welcomes you at Ukraine’s airport. Airport immigration in Ukraine can deport students just like that if nobody is present officially to pick the student.
We wish you a very pleasant and safe flight to Ukraine.
Caring about your finance & future!