|Bachelor Degree Duration:||4 years|
|Masters Degree Duration:||2 years|
|Medium of instruction:||English, Russian|
|Tuition fee in English:||2500 $US|
|Tuition fee in Russian:||2300 $US|
Teaching of normative disciplines: ecology, life safety, the basics of occupational safety, health and safety in the industry, civil protection. Providing consultations on the labour protection chapter in diploma projects (works) of bachelors and masters.
The scientific direction of the department is: «Mathematical modeling ergatic systems and the development of security technology and technical production processes.»
The following disciplines are provided: life safety, basics of occupational safety and civil defense, occupational safety in the field and safety in emergency situations.
- The scientific direction of the department is: mathematical modeling of ergatic systems and the development of technical facilities for ensure the safety of technological and industrial processes.
- The department works in the following scientific directions:
- Development and optimization of technological protection measures of people from effect of electromagnetic radiation.
- Researches of modern technologies of environment protection
- Problem of decline of acoustic noise and vibration in the production and exploitation of radioelectronic facilities
- The department works in the following scientific and research directions of students:
- Application of synergetics to the management of occupational safety on enterprises
- Research and estimation of technogenic risk in the ergatic systems
- Application of the newest information technologies in organization of safety management of enterprises
- Research of effect of negative factors of environment on a man health
- Kharkiv National University of Radio-Electronics (KNURE)
- A copy of a valid passport at least for one year
- A copy of secondary school certificate (or university degree if applying for graduate program)