|Bachelor Degree Duration:||4 years|
|Masters Degree Duration:||2 years|
|Medium of instruction:||English|
|Tuition Fee:||1800 $US|
It provides professional training for students in the field “Ecology, Environmental Protection and Sustainable Usage of Natural Resources” for Bachelor, Specialist and Master degrees. The School trains students in collaboration with partner schools (Chemistry, Biology, Geology and Geography, Institute of High Technologies and others.)
The School’s scientific activity is in the following areas: ecological safety, research on the impact of pollution on food quality, soil and environmental studies, natural resources, landscape and environmental research, aerospace topsoil research (radiogeography), environmental education, environmental examination, environmental management and audit, environmental activities management, prevention and liquidation of emergency situations.
- Ecology and Environment
- Applied Ecology
- Ecological Safety and Sustainable Usage of Nature”
- Environment and Nature Usage Economics
- Ecological Audit
- We cooperate with only State Owned, National and Worldwide recognized universities of Ukraine.
- A copy of a valid passport at least for one year
- A copy of secondary school certificate (or university degree if applying for graduate program)